CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

He's SUCH a mess!!

So, we went to playgroup this morning at 9:30. When we got home around noon, I realized the thermostat said 62 degrees. I wondered why it was so low because it was set on 69, but I had been bringing in groceries, and it's SO cold and windy outside that I just thought that maybe alot of heat had gotten out. At 1:00 it still wasn't warming up at all. The thermostat now read 61. So I thought maybe there was a window open or something. I checked all the windows, but they were all closed. I felt the air coming out of the vents and it was cold, so I thought maybe the pilot light had went out. That's when I noticed this....

See the little red chair under the thermostat? You guessed it....Caden struck again!! He not only switched it to A/C. He also lowered it to 61 degrees!!

0 comments: