CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Tag! I'm It!!

I've been tagged by Jamie the die hard blogger! I'm supposed to go to my pictures and post the 4th picture from the 4th folder. There's only one problem.... I only have 3 pictures in my 4th folder, so here it is.

Isn't he precious! That's Caden at 4 months old, all bundled up, and quite a seat full! And, I'm supposed to tag 4 people who read our blog who have a blog.....but, there's a problem there too. I don't know of anyone that could be except maybe Amy or Ryan. So, Amy or Ryan if you read this, then you've been tagged. And, if you're not Amy or Ryan but read this and have a blog, then you're tagged as well!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Awww! He's so cute! And isn't that weird...he's FOUR months old???? Goes with the theme. :)

Ryan and Amy said...

His is very cute. I saw him in the nursery this morning. He is so sweet.

We posted a picture on our blogs. I thought I would let you know.