CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 25, 2008

Brianna's Dream

Brianna never sleeps all night in her own bed. She always comes to our room and sleeps on the floor in the middle of the night. This morning I asked her why she likes to sleep on our floor and she said, "well, I just dream better there." I asked her what she dreamed about last night and she said, "I had a dream about a pie yano (piano). The pie yano was upstairs, and it was nice, and it could talk! It had 5 legs and it said, " do you want to go outside and play Brianna". I was scared, so I ran downstairs and you and daddy held me. Then we went to the movies and seen the puppet show! The pie yano went too, and Grandma and Grandpa Mark were there and we all ate apple pie! It was a great party!"

0 comments: